Re: [OT] Ebay Advice please

Sullivan, Glenn wrote:

> Maybe I misunderstand, but isn't Paypal a direct account-to-account
> transfer?
>
> Have him pay via paypal, and once the money shows up in your account,
> send him the item...
>
> Unless I'm way off base...

You are :( - paypal add all sorts of buyer protection crap so that the
buyer can
get a chargeback even easier then it is to get one off a credit card..

In the end it makes it harder to use because sellers wont ship to a non
verified
address, they wont accept it if its funded from a foregn credit card etc
etc etc....