Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Electric windows and opening in a fire?

RE: X10 VB.NET implementation

Hi Kevin

Thanks for that.  I have had a quick look and it looks interesting.
Ideally
I would like something a little more basic to begin with.  Just some
pointers
as to basic serial comms in .NET (I believe MSCOMM32 no longer exists)  I
have found a great source from a chap called Corrado Cavelli.  However I am
struggling to extend his RS232 generic class to send X10 commands.  It
again
is a little to complex for me at this stage.

I will find Edward's email address and see if he will point me in the
direction of the resources he used to write his plug-in.  Thanks again for
the URL.

Anthony Kirrane
Application Services
BT Consulting & Systems Integration