Latest message you have seen: Re: What did Santa Bring?

X10 VB.NET implementation

Hi all

Well I'm bored and beginning my MCSD on the VB.NET track.  I always prefer
when trying to learn something to have a project to apply my learning to.
What better I thought then my own little web service that can spit out X10
commands.  I have located the protocol definition and found many examples
in
VB6 but not much in VB.NET.  Does any group member have any good resources
they can point me in the direction of or better still any half baked, half
finished, half broken bits of code that I could develop further.  Maybe if
others are interested we could work together and exchange ideas.

Any takers?

Regards

Anthony

Anthony Kirrane
Application Services
BT Consulting & Systems Integration
Waterloo Lane
Chelmsford
Tel: 01245-458070

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or
disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.bt.com/consulting