Latest message you have seen: XBMC & Broadcom Bring 1080p Decode Upgrade to ill-equipped netbooks, nettops, Apple TVs

[OT0 Radeon 9600 Colour

  • Subject: [OT0 Radeon 9600 Colour
  • From: "Steve Nye" <zen65631@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:57:47 -0000

Took delivery of my Radeon 9600 graphics card and installed it fine.

The desktop display looks great and is set at 1024*768 however connecting
the TV via the composite adaptor to SVHS adaptor provided gives me some
interesting colour differences between the monitor and the TV. Green become
blues, blues become pink, red becomes green, Yellow becomes Cyan.

Also when displaying pictures from my Nebula card on the TV  moving
pictures
become totally black and static pictures show OK. I have looked in the
manual and tried a few simple adjustments to no avail - can anyone give me
some pointers on where to try next.

Steve