Latest message you have seen: Re: What did Santa Bring?

Re: In-wall Touchscreen PCs

  • Subject: Re: In-wall Touchscreen PCs
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:51:13 -0000

> It's MS RDP, which is perfectomundo.  Now then, onto wallmounts :)

LOL -  I confess I haven't wallmounted them ~yet~ Mainly because I
haven't got a wall to mount them on ! Once our house purchase goes
through I plan to mount them as simply as possible.

Luckily the Airpanels come with built in stand that hinges out from
the top, a bit like a large photo frame, the plan is to make a small
bracket that this stand will slide into and support the panel on the
wall. It won't be flush and the power connector will show so I may
revisit this ~sometime~ !

Cheers
Kevin.