Latest message you have seen: Re: Looking for a new Remote - Pronto TSU9600 - The best?

RE: OT] - Has anyone got a manual for...

  • Subject: RE: OT] - Has anyone got a manual for...
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:37:37 -0000

> Well........Cmon did you buy any new toys on the weekend Rob ;-)
>
> Frank

No I was actually very restrained. Although having now seen a colour pronto
http://www.letsautomate.com/11076.cfm
in the "flesh" I want 3 even more now!

Li, was caught trying to buy a belly dancer in Torquay on Saturday night
but
I think the automation potential was limited. I also re-afirmed my belief
that I must be getting old as most of Torquay was full of girls with legs
that seemed to go an aweful long way up and looked like they should be at
school! :-) I was only looking because I was worried they might catch a
chil.

Phil and Li are also hugely impressed by the complete lack of sivilisation
in Bovey Tracey. I think Phil is still in complete shock that you have to
drive 10 miles and try three shops before you can find somewhere selling
Stawberry Cheescake and Hagen Daz icecream on a Saturday night :-)

Rob