Re: [OT] XBMC

To avoiod and confusion, Slayer in *not* Evox.

Evox is the replacement front end for the Xbox.

Slayer is an installer CD, that (amongst a shedload of other things)
installs Evox.

Download Slayer, burn it to CDRW/DVD and run it. Pick the install
everything option.
Download updated versions of XBMC (and other stuff) and FTP up to the
appropriate folder on the XBOX, there is no 'installing' as such.

You will need to configure Evox/XBMC, by editing the parameter files, to
tell it where your shared drives, music, lan settings etc are at....

Lee