Re: I'm so ruddy P****D off!

If the problem is about never turning the lights off, how abour using
a PIR and a timer.  For example I use a timer and PIR trigger to do
the following:

Each time a PIR activation is detected a countdown timer (lets say for
15 mins) is started.

When the timer gets to zero, the light is turned off.

If more movement is detected (in Comfort's logic) the timer is
restarted to 15 mins. So the light turns off 15 mins after the LAST
movement is detected.  If you 'tune' it, you shouldn't get too many
'false offs' (unless you are a totally catatonic couch potato).

I'm sure other things like homevision/seer can do something similar.

Rgds

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "David Amphlett" <dave_yahoo@a...>