RE: Self-cleaning glass....

  • Subject: RE: Self-cleaning glass....
  • From: "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 21:06:15 -0000

Humm .. is this new?

Because I specified Pilkington Self cleaning glass on one of my previous
projects a couple of years ago!

However back then I was under the impression that all it was that the
molecules were closer together and hence the dirt could not stick so easily
to it, so when it rained it effectively self cleaned.

Ho yin