Re: Re: "new" X10 MT10 Bedroom Controller...

David,

We do, and I'm sure that Lets do as well.

http://www.simplyautomate.co.uk/productDisplay.asp?prodId=3419

The "two digits" in an X10 product name are a bit funny.
Sometimes
Martek and Marmitek use 10 and 11 respectively, despite the fact that
it's the same device rebadged.

Regards,

Mark

<mph@a...>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>I can see a second difference, which may be what they're
banging

>on
>

>>>about. However, it's about as much use a chocolate teapot to
the

>>99% of
>>

>>>the list members who know what the UK in UKHA stands for :-)
>>>
>>>The MT10 is now available as an "E" as well as a
"U", which is to

>>say
>>

>>>that it's now available with a European mains connector on it
>>>

>>rather
>>

>>>than being a UK/US only product.
>>>
>>>I'm afraid I don't have an old Marmitek catalogue to hand, but
>>>

>from
>

>>>memory I've never seen it in "E" guise before.
>>>
>>>Mark

it's

>>silver though.

>>Automation