RE: RE: RFID Human Implants - Occupancy Detection

  • Subject: RE: RE: RFID Human Implants - Occupancy Detection
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:41:43 -0000

Well,  these ones I bought from QTEKNOLOGY certainly detect* the presence
of
the 'PetLog IdentiChip'  in our animals

<http://home.btconnect.com/QTEKNOLOGY/>
 (Check ebay as he sometimes has
stuff on aution)

When I say detect*, I mean that as a quick bodge I bunged an LED on the
data-out line of the RFID reader IC,  when I run the aerial over the chip
in
our Cat or the fobs it was supplied with the LED lights.....

I have yet to determine if hte code it's spurting out is valid or just
garbage that's not repeatable
Also the read range of the small antenna supplied with the board is about
10mm (measured from the OUTSIDE of the aminal ;-)

HTH

Dave