(OT) KVM DVI

  • Subject: (OT) KVM DVI
  • From: "aashram" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 07:11:57 -0000

I want to be able to share the DVI input on my lcd with 2 machines. What
is the most economical solution? The only kvm switch I have seen is the
belkin soho for 125pounds (2port). For that kind of money I could put in
another 100 pounds and buy another 19" dell screen. Any suggestions? I
have a roxtron at the moment which is vga but I would prefer to use the
DVI.