RE: Re: Anyone use "My Movies" for XP MCE 2005

  • Subject: RE: Re: Anyone use "My Movies" for XP MCE 2005
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:34:51 -0000

I pull out the main movie feature and all of the English language audio
tracks leaving out extras and menus (on movies) - on music DVD's and
"Phils
Porn" (i.e. Motoring DVDs) I just rip everything intact complete with
menus.
Over the 350(ish) movies in my collection this comes out at an average of
4.5Gb per movie (if I rip the discs complete it averages 6.5Gb per movie).

I'm running just shy of 3Tb of storage (16 x 160Gb + 2 x 250Gb) and am
getting desperately short of space ... I need to get a couple of 300Gb or
400Gb drives (400Gb drives would be best but bloody hell are they a premium
price!) so I can move the "My Documents", "My Pictures"
and "My Music" off 3
of the 160Gb drives in the main array and free up some space.

Phil