Re: Anyone use "My Movies" for XP MCE 2005

  • Subject: Re: Anyone use "My Movies" for XP MCE 2005
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:12:59 -0000

well i've got over 200 DVDs, so at 5GB each that's 1TB of storage -
call me old fashioned, but i'd rather reduce what i'm storing to cut
down on drives!! however, if this becomes an issue of quality (if
it's not possible to remove the frills), then 1TB of storage it is!!

just wondered what others do.....