Re: "new" X10 MT10 Bedroom Controller...

I can see a second difference, which may be what they're banging on
about. However, it's about as much use a chocolate teapot to the 99% of
the list members who know what the UK in UKHA stands for :-)

The MT10 is now available as an "E" as well as a "U",
which is to say
that it's now available with a European mains connector on it rather
than being a UK/US only product.

I'm afraid I don't have an old Marmitek catalogue to hand, but from
memory I've never seen it in "E" guise before.

Mark