Re: Anyone use "My Movies" for XP MCE 2005

  • Subject: Re: Anyone use "My Movies" for XP MCE 2005
  • From: "Keith Finnett" <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:30:06 -0000

A question about extracting the movie data - do you compress, or
select only part of the disc to extract? I'm thinking that most
discs contain around 5GB of data and you really only want to extract
the movie and AC3 soundtrack, without menus, extras and subtitles.
Otherwise you'll be using up HD space real quick!!!

Cheers,

Keith

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "gigtekmediacomputers"