A New Member says hello

The reason I have joined the group is I am planning to extend our=20
home and wish to incorporate HA at the same time. SWMBO's input has=20
been that there must be ceiling speakers as she does not like the=20
look of the excellent sounding ones on the stands!

The main areas of the project are:=20

1.  Security system with cameras and sensors
2.  Centrally controlled lighting
3.  Multi source, multi destination video
4.  Multi source, multi destination audio
5.  A few touchscreen controls
6.  Monitor and control of under floor heating
7.  Automated curtains (in the future due to cost)

All managed by a central controller. Oh, and all for about =A312k=20
installed!

Is this achievable?

Any comments welcomed.