Re: New email notification in an HA system?

  • Subject: Re: New email notification in an HA system?
  • From: "hoodedclawuk" <hoodedclawuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 17:17:26 -0000

I do exactly that using Homeseer and an excellent script from Jon
Simmons see http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=95585

Mark

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> Does anyone have a new email notification system that will connect
to an Exchange system?

> What I'm thinking of is having certain (but not all) emails'
subject and from fields read out (text to speech). I'd only want
this at certain times though so turning it on/off is crucial. I
currently use HomeVision and ACE along with ACE TTS on the HA PC.