RE: MP3 downloading sites...

  • Subject: RE: MP3 downloading sites...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:57:53 -0000

"We all learn something new every day - sometimes it's something
important,
sometimes it's something trivial. What's best though is being around people
when they learn things..."

...at least that's what my Grandad said (God rest his soul) when - as a
youngster - I "learned" that if you are going to take a p*ss in a
bush in a
hedgerow, make sure that there's not an electric fence the other side of
it.

> Thanks though, I've just parted with my first bucks ;-)

It's a slippery slope ... I'm well into earning a reasonable discount! :-D

Phil