From: simon.ryley@xxxxxxx [mailto:simon.ryley@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 February 2005 11:14
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] OT- Recycling unwanted electricals items

Does anyone know of either a charity or organization that will take
unwanted electricals to recycle or use to raise funds.

I have a 21inch TV and a portable stereo that are surplus to requirements.
Both are in perfect working and cosmetic order, and I don't like the waste
involved in throwing away perfectly good items.
Attempts to sell the TV have been unsuccessful. I can't store them as we
haven't the space. (And I'm getting grief about the space they are
currently taking up!

I can't give electricals to my local charity shop as they can't take them.

How do other people deal with this problem?

TIA,

Simon