Re: OT- Recycling unwanted electricals items

  • Subject: Re: OT- Recycling unwanted electricals items
  • From: Philip Coombes <philip.coombes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:34:15 +0000

I took carloads of stuff to my local CLIC depot recently and as I
finished unloaded said it was a shame they didn't take electrical stuff
as I had quite a bit of that as well. The woman there said that recently
they had started to take that kind of thing and took the lot off me. It
was mostly electrical rather than electronical things but she didn't
seem bothered and said it would all be tested by an engineer anyway. I
was at a major depot but anything handed into shops just goes there
anyway for distribution so it might be worth checking your local CLIC to
see.

Phil