RE: SmartHome Show NEC - Free Seminars

  • Subject: RE: SmartHome Show NEC - Free Seminars
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:28:50 -0000

Ah yes! Broad St! For those of you who haven't been to Birmingham or have a
view that its some industrial wasteland....think again. Broad St and the
redeveloped area around the canal is really very nice.
Shimlapinks is a great Indian and there's also a great Thai restaurant in
the square (The name eludes me. I think it may be called The Edge.).
I've always stayed at the Marriott at Five Ways (Top of Broad Street) but
its probably a bit too pricey.

HTH

Rob