From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 February 2005 20:58
To: UKHA_D Group
Subject: [ukha_d] Installing MCE...

I have a proper set of Win MCE installation CDs and during installation
get a request for a Windows XP Service Pack 2 CD (which I also have) ...

Anyway - it seems that it's looking for Iexplore.exe in d:\i386\ but I
know
for damn certain that doesn't exist on *ANY* of these three CDs.

Anyone else have this when trying to install MCE?

(I cancelled through this last night and MCE installed fine but without
*ANY* network connectivity at all - not just internet.)

Phil