From: Gareth Cook [mailto:g@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 7:21 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Sonos multi room

If there is enough interest, we can order up some units to be delivered
to my bother's fiance's house in the US - and then just ship them here
in bulk.

He'll be there for 10 days only returning at the end of Feb.

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166  AIM Chat :
TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 26/01/2005 12:15 -----

Discussion