Re: Re: [ADVERT] Dell Optiplex GX280 / GX270

Ho Yin Ng wrote:

> I don't see that it says the 15" is DVI? It just says:
> Dell 15" Value Flat Panel TCO'99 Monitor [add £20.00 or
£1/month1]

Hmm, actually from where I'm sitting, it doesn't offer 15" at all
(from
the main dell uk page, Home & Office, then clivk on the deal of the
week
offer ad at the top, above where it said "View All"). If you go
via view
all, it selects a 17" CRT by default, and then yes the 15"
analogue
panel is a step up.

> It has onboard graphics so I would have settled for an analogue
output.
> If I was going to go for DVI I would have a machine with a separate
> graphics card.
> Anyway does this machine have an onboard DVI output????

The Dimension 5000 isn't much more and has a Radeon X300 by default...

Jim