Re: Re: [ADVERT] Dell Optiplex GX280 / GX270

I don't see that it says the 15" is DVI? It just says:

Dell 15" Value Flat Panel TCO'99 Monitor [add =A320.00 or =A31/month1]

Which to me suggests that it is an analogue display as the 17" is
called a=
=20
similar =3D FP / MG 17in (E173FP) TCO99 Value Midnight Grey Flat=20
Panel  Special Offer

It has onboard graphics so I would have settled for an analogue output.

If I was going to go for DVI I would have a machine with a separate=20
graphics card.

Anyway does this machine have an onboard DVI output????

But still does not reach Darrens price!

Ho yin

At 13:01 02/02/2005, you wrote:

>Ho Yin Ng wrote:
>
> > Darren,
> > It comes with 512mb? Why do you want to make it 256mb? I also see
that =
it