RE: Planning nightmare...

  • Subject: RE: Planning nightmare...
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:51:25 -0000

I don't have any "proper" specs, but I've been doing a bit of
this over
recent months. The acceptable bend radius will be **much** less than you
will ever achieve with 6" ducts ;-) but assuming that wasn't your
actual
question, I reckon I've gone down to 1" with no problems. I get a bit
paranoid with the handling of the leads but I think they're actually
much tougher than they appear.

The best price I've found for fibre patch leads was this company:
www.cablenet.uk.com (if that link doesn't work, Google for "Cablenet
Trackmaster", they're located in Lightwater, Surrey)

I've no affiliation, I've just used them on recent jobs and have been
very please with both quality and service :-))
(there is a GBP 9 carriage charge though . . .)

HTH,

Tim H.