RE: Sonos multi room

I have in the past rung the cc company and got them to change the billing
address on my card temporarily so I could order. I changed it to a US
address of a friend.  I then changed it back soon after.

Shane
(NZ)

address - my
> card is UK and to make matters more convoluted, I now live in NZ - doh
> ;)
>
> Was the mention of a BB at all serious, if so, I'd definitely like to
> get a few units and have them shipped to an address in the US (who can
> forward them to me here in NZ).  Just need someone with a US credit
> card to offer some assistance...  :-)
>
> The system looks pretty slick and what I've been looking for for some
> time instead of my half-hacked semi-solutions using rios/pcs/etc.
> Wireless makes it all the more easier as well having a nice wireless
> controller.
>
> Cheers,
> -Dan
>

> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:02:14 -0000, JT @ Home
> <Jonathan@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Having had time to think (read: t'other half insisting a kitchen
needs
> > to be bought first)
> >
> > Damn that woman, when will she realise the original 1930's
kitchen
> > sideboard is more than enough... and we need new hifi / tv etc.

Gareth, I
<http://www.sonos.com/products/>
<http://www.sonos.com/products/>
>  (you
> > need
> > the sound up to hear the narrative; takes about 5 mins to run).
> >
> > I have to say, it really does look very good, and an easy
solution to
> > multi-room audio.....very tempting.....anyone know how much
C&E would

oups/S=1705041992:HM/EXP=1106857515/A=2044486/R=0/SIG=10svm8ftb/*http://