RE: Cheap UPS at Ebuyer

  • Subject: RE: Cheap UPS at Ebuyer
  • From: "Alex Monaghan" <ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:45:52 -0000

I just ordered a couple as they're so cheap and SWMBO's not happy when we
get a power glitch (not my doing) and she looses her email etc... As long
a=
it stays running for a minute or 2, then it'll have paid for itself.

If you order more than 1, then the shipping surcharge kicks in, so order
them individually to get the free shipping :) You also need to select
supersaver delivery or pay for delivery.