RE: MP3 downloading sites...

  • Subject: RE: MP3 downloading sites...
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:56:47 -0000

I sent this to a couple of the guys in the office and had quite a reaction
from one!! "apparently" this site has been linked to the Russian
Mafia and
there is an increasing number of Russian run sites that don't pay the
royalties and just line the pockets of the Mafioso!

Well, well.......Looks like I'll have to stick to those Russian Bride sites
;-)

Oh the same guy recommended this: http://www.slsknet.org/

Not tried it though.

Rob