From: Dan Khan [mailto:dan.khan@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 01 February 2005 22:14
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Sonos multi room

Hi,

I just tried to place an order for the introductory sonos bundle
whilst its on "special offer", but you need a US billing address
- my
card is UK and to make matters more convoluted, I now live in NZ - doh
;)

Was the mention of a BB at all serious, if so, I'd definitely like to
get a few units and have them shipped to an address in the US (who can
forward them to me here in NZ).  Just need someone with a US credit
card to offer some assistance...  :-)

The system looks pretty slick and what I've been looking for for some
time instead of my half-hacked semi-solutions using rios/pcs/etc.=20
Wireless makes it all the more easier as well having a nice wireless
controller.

Cheers,
-Dan

<http://www.sonos.com/products/>
<http://www.sonos.com/products/
<http://www.sonos.com/products/>

<http://www.sonos.com/products/>
<http://www.sonos.com/products/
<http://www.sonos.com/products/>
> >  (you
> need
> the sound up to hear the narrative; takes about 5 mins to run).
>=20
> I have to say, it really does look very good, and an easy solution to
> multi-room audio.....very tempting.....anyone know how much C&E
would
> charge
> on this?
>=20
> It's still on pre-order at the moment though.
>=20
> Pete
>=20
>=20
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>=20
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>=20
>=20
> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D1292qn3lc/M=3D283686.4531047.5839501.44200=
29/
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=3D1292qn3lc/M=3D283686.4531047.5839501.4420029=
/>=20
> D=3Dgr

oups/S=3D1705041992:HM/EXP=3D1106857515/A=3D2044486/R=3D0/SIG=3D10svm8ftb=
/*http://
<http://>=20
> www.
> theironshop.com> click here