Re: RE: GPS opinions - Tom Tom vs the Navman iCN510

  • Subject: Re: RE: GPS opinions - Tom Tom vs the Navman iCN510
  • From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:15:42 -0000

Got to put my vote for TomTom.  I also have Destinator 3 and have had a few
in-car factory fit SatNav systems and prefer TomTom to anything I have seen
thus far.

Great to use, lots of flexibility - speed camera warnings, KFC locations
etc.

I prefer the PDA solution to the GO solution for In-Car MP3 playing,
web-browsing (whilst stopped of course) to find opening times, places of
interest etc.

Go get it!

Tim.