From: Alancc [mailto:alan.cc@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 31 January 2005 18:30
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] LED Lighting

Have a look at www.njd.co.uk, anyone used these?
I have been looking at the mirage lights today, they are DMX controlled.
Mirage LED light with built in PSU and DMX =A3100
450 mm LED tubes =A330
Tube PSU with DMX interface for up to 4 tubes =A365
CC2 4 channel wall controller =A340 this looks quite cool.
I will order some bits tomorrow and report back.
Anyone know if it's possible to use Homevision to output a DMX signal
via an=20
interface, this would give access to preset scenes etc.

Alancc

----- Original Message -----=20