Re: Re: KAT5 Scart and IR Distribution

Hi Stuart

> It is actually 3 outputs I'd be looking for - 2 x IR emittes and 1 x
> RF2Link.  Would one of your 4 way splitters do the job?

Nah....This would give you 4 emiiters but all are in series meant to be
connected to a 12v ir source rather than a 5v one....Maybe you could have 2
in series and one in parallel (with a series resistor) with these two..But
you would have to confirm with Keith that his transistor driver would
handle
it ok ..and also produce the hardware to allow this to happen ...which
would
be quite easy....

HTH
Frank