RE: MCE (again)

  • Subject: RE: MCE (again)
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 00:52:55 -0000

Ta! Will take a look - I now have all my "day to day" music
tagged using TGF
and just want to add coverart to them (hopefully without shagging up the
manually fettled tags).

Wifey got a 2Gb iPod Nano for Xmas and I've been trying to get to grips
with
iTunes - stick me down in the "that bloody software" camp for
now! OK it
doesn't help that my network is being hammered to crap at the moment and
the
"My Documents" directory of Jo's machine (and the main music
folder) are all
on the server (so access is painfully slow) but wouldn't life be easier if
you could just drag music to a folder on it?

Oh well - 14Gb of mp3's tagged up so far and another 60Gb to go!

Phil