Re: MCE (again)

Phil

Not sure where you downloaded it from. I got it from here

http://users.otenet.gr/~jtcliper/tgf/

On the left of the page is a link to some tutorials. The best one is here

http://users.otenet.gr/~jtcliper/tgf/tutorials/01/index.html

on account of the others being in Japanese and German! :-o

It's a pretty good walk-thru for most of the basic changes.

Cheers

Neil

Phil Harris wrote:

>>Phil
>>
>>Have you looked at the help files on the website?
>>

>Nope - hadn't seen any...
>

>>Someone has put together a good walkthrough that's helped me a lot.
I'll