RE: MCE (again)

  • Subject: RE: MCE (again)
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:22:15 -0000

> Yup, got that problem too!
>
> There was a recent thread about updating tags with a recommendation
for
> "The Godfather".

Yeah - I downloaded "The Godfather" ages ago and gave up because
I couldn't
work out how the hell to use it - I've been plugging away at it once more
this last week because someone mentioned it again and I'm getting somewhere
with it. (It's a bugger to get to grips with innit?)

> I've been updating all of my WMP over-written tags with it. Seems to
> work well, once you've worked out how it works!

LOL - I even paid for a sub to MusicMatch a few weeks ago - All I really
want it to do though is find me album coverart and update that (leaving all
other tags alone) but I haven't worked out how to get it to do that.

Phil