RE: [OT] Shredders

:-)

=20

Phil,

=20

Sorry =85  But to be honest I did not expect there to be such a vast
difference in price.

=20

I should have expected it, but I assumed they would be of a similar price.

=20

But the Aldi is so cheap and with 3 year warranty I might as well give it a
run first, if it is really a load of pants then I=92ll get something
better=
!

=20

Though your Rexel can cut credit cards and CD=92s as well. So shove them in
there!

=20

Plus yours has a 20-22 sheet capacity rather than only a 7 sheet capacity
and the cutting speed is 4m/min, with a 35 litre bin.

=20

My apologies,

=20

Ho yin