Re: iPod Shuffle / ITunes

On 26/12/2005 at 19:44 Fearghas McKay wrote:

>At 14:53 +0100 26/12/05, UKHA wrote:
>>
>>Oh and another gripe, I get a little leaflet in the box saying I
can
>>download the 'single of
>>the week' for free... I guess the reason it's free is that if you
can
>>actually find the bugger
>>on the apple site then you deserve to get it for free, along with
an
>>Olympic gold medal in
>>the new sport of "navigating a hell hole website"
>
>Go to the UK itunes Music store in iTunes, not a web browser, and it
will
>be on the top page, usually in the first couple of lines of albums etc.
>
>It would be nice to keep the OS religious wars out of here.

>From my point of view it's not an OS thing at all - it's a specific
application..

The point I was making about buying a Mac was that it's the 'user
experience'
that sells them - and so far 100% of applications, from apple that I've
used, suck.
That's not going to encourage me to buy a Mac...

Poor Ian seems to have had a worse time.....especially on a corporate
level.

that is all...

Andy