Latest message you have seen: RE: iPod Shuffle / ITunes

RE: [OT] As a general repositry for all information unrelated to Home Automation...

  • Subject: RE: [OT] As a general repositry for all information unrelated to Home Automation...
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 13:20:39 +0000

/me was on the verge of getting my credit card out for a roaster until I
re=
ad

"Once the roasting and cool down cycles are complete the roasting drum
is c=
ool enough to handle safely. However it is very important that the roaster
=
is positioned in a well ventilated area or the house will fill with
smoke!"

That sounds like low WAF to me! Or are they being a little over zelous in
t=
here description?

Cheers

Rob=20