Latest message you have seen: RE: iPod Shuffle / ITunes

RE: Happy Christmas!

  • Subject: RE: Happy Christmas!
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 09:20:45 -0000

> BAH HAUMBUG!

Indeed...

Madness last night getting it all ready, including some toy that was more
complex to put together than many an HA project...

Off to bed late due to that...

Kids up at dawn...

Further madness ensues...

Place like a bombsite (more than usual)...

Gotta now tidy up all the wrappers, whilst trying to keep two hyper kids in
check and stop them playing with "outside" toys, inside...

Headache arrives from the liberal use of the "noisy" toys...

More madness ensues when relatives arrive with more toys and stuff for them
to fight over...

Kids realise that Daddy is grumpy because of the racket, so they of course
give it up... NOT! Further loudness ensues at a level which should not be
possible...

Do the rounds in the car, with the kids moaning as they want to play wit or
fight over toys...

Off to see relatives (that I don't really want to see) for dinner with
still
moaning kids...

Try to get the kids to calm down and go to sleep whilst under the influence
(I need that to get through dinner with the "people" I don't want
to see)...

Pass out somewhere about 8:30pm with exhaustion or sit and get smashed
watching some crap on TV that I saw 15 or more years ago...

And people wonder why I don't like Christmas!

Roll on Boxing day....    :/

K.