Re: Power & signal & control

Hi -

Of course I was serious ... but maybe I could have expressed it better !

ie: proper clamps rather than crocodile clips .... and the bare wires
safely in the conduit ...

Actually, I've vague recollections of having seen something of the
sort in the past, 'though it was not affordable, IIRC, and the wires
were more like rails ...

Chris

On 21 Dec 2005, at 07:52, Neil Wrightson wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In Australia you would be shot by the relevant authorities for
> attempting to
> use bare mains wiring and alligator clips. Provided of course, that
> you
> hadn't killed yourself first.
> But we do have mains fittings now that are crimp based I.e. you
> basically
> feed a cable that has Active, Earth and Neutral internally around the
> building and the relevant light fittings are crimped over this
> cable. Not
> dissimilar to IDC crimps (ribbon cable).
>

> Regards,
>
> Neil Wrightson.

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=TcERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ> repair improvement       Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair
> +improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-
> eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg> stuff       High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair
> +improvement&w2=Comp
> uter

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>
> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair
> +improvement&
> w2=Computer

+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fI

.