Archos Personal Video Recorders.....Anyone got any experience??!!

  • Subject: Archos Personal Video Recorders.....Anyone got any experience??!!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 22:05:24 -0000

Hey all,

Has anyone got any experience of the Archos range of Personal video
recorders?!?

Im looking to try and get hold of one (for minimal cash outlay of
course!!) to use with a wireless camera for kitesurfing filming,
http://www.sports-cameras.com/ .

Whats the analogue in recording like?  I have noticed a range of
resolutions being offered for recording but different frame rates are
quoted as well which is confusing me!

Advice to these greatly appreciated.  Due to cost limitations I can't
look at the new models so second hand/ebay will be the key I think!

Or any nice offers from people on here looking to sell/swap for
something!  I have a king size bed for sale if thats worth an Archos! LOL

THanks all, Merry Christmas.

Noel