From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of MacNewbie
Sent: Wed 21/12/2005 11:35
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] HDMI Leads

Word of warning and some advice please!

Purchased a Profigold 10M DVI-HDMI lead from CPC to move my MCE 2005=20=20
PC into another room and connect to my new HD TV in the Living room.

A bargain at =A345 ish!

Well that was until I received it and discovered that the amount of=20=20
noise introduced made the picture unwatchable :-(

I returned the lead in the hope that it was faulty and CPC were good=20=20
enough to ship a replacement out pretty damm quick. Just tried the=20=20
new lead and yes, it's crap!

So that's going back and I'm left in a quandary on how to link up my=20=20
PC which is intended to be about 7 metres away.

And before anyone says, you get what you pay for I really don't want=20=20
to spend =A3150 on a cable!

Anyone got any recommendations on DVI-HMDI cables that are reasonably=20=20
priced and actually work?

Ta!

Don=20

r+improvement&w1=3DHome+repair+improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=
=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3DTcERUCDPQcJLbg9mtvQGJQ>
	Computer stuff=
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DComputer+stuff&w1=3DHome+repair+i=
mprovement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=
=3DplS9-eUUfaBXyLVFT87AJg>  	High <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3D=
High&w1=3DHome+repair+improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprov=
ement&c=3D4&s=3D76&.sig=3Db5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7A>=20=20=09
Improvement <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=3Dms&k=3DImprovement&w1=3DHome+=
repair+improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&w4=3DImprovement&c=3D4&s=
=3D76&.sig=3DO6pw_oratTOwep2G_91fIQ>=20=20=09

" on the=
web.
=09=20=20
*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
.com?subject=3DUnsubscribe>=20
=09=20=20
*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<htt=
p://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .=20