Re: Advice on behind LCD connections etc

Paul Gordon wrote:
> FWIW, I would *definitely* put in a HDMI cable now, while you have the
chance.... - I guarantee that before long, you will see MCE PC's with HDMI
out's fitted, and graphics cards with HDMI outs can't be far away either...
The cost of a few metres of HDMI cable is as nothing to the annoyance you
might feel in 2 or 3 years time when you have loads of components that are
HDMI equipped and you can't get that signal to the screen....

http://www.macrumors.com/pages/2005/12/20051221011015.shtml

Jim