Re: Advice on behind LCD connections etc

Geraint Williams wrote:
> Evening All,
> I'm planning on the re-decorating of the front room very soon, and
> as such, any cable routing would be done at same time.
> I'm planning on a new LCD TV wallmounted and want to minimise any
> visible cables etc, so am looking at connection plates behind where
> the screen will be.
> I'm trying to ensure i've got all angles covered as i won't be
> opening up after it's all been skimmed.

I wonder if there would be a neat way of burying a bit of conduit in the
wall, which reappears somewhere out of view? (That could be behind a bit
of skirting board though).

It would have to be wide enough to accommodate a variety of different AV
connectors in order to swallow cables hole though.

It's got the be the best long term solution though, surely?

Jim