RE: [OT] Printing digital photos

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Printing digital photos
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:17:33 -0000

The Apple books are printed by Kodak

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoBookOverview.jsp
 though prices seem to be
in $ even though I browsed from the UK site :S

...also
www.FotoInsight.co.uk

and

www.myphotobook.co.uk

and

www.pixmainia.co.uk

I've only tried the Apple version, these links I found using Mr G.

BTW there is a little Hack to increase the quality of the JPGs embedded in
the PDF that iPhoto uploads to make the Book (should be easy to find with
Google)

Dave