Error messages from Comfort Plugin.

  • Subject: Error messages from Comfort Plugin.
  • From: "hoodedclawuk" <rascasse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:53:57 -0000

I've managed to track down the actual error message I keep getting from=20
the comfort plugin which is=85

Run-time error `401' =96 Can't show non-modal form when modal form is=20
displayed and Run-time error `6' =96 Overflow

As I said in a pervious post this is accompanied every hour by comfort=20
announcing the date and time, which gets logged in the format=20
DTyyyymmddhhmmss

I'd really like to continue to use this plugin but my system only runs=20
for a few days and then falls over.

I'm not sure if the errors above shed any light on the problem, but I'd=20
really appreciate some advice. Sorry to be a pain!

Thanks in advance

Mark

HomeSeer 1.7.44
Comfort Plugin 15.03