RE: Cheap Rackmount (19") PC Case? CT100 cable?

  • Subject: RE: Cheap Rackmount (19") PC Case? CT100 cable?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 09:53:09 -0000

> p.s. Guess which HA retailer has *Simply* 10% off all instock X10
> *Automat(e)*ion products  this weekend. Ends Sunday 18th. ;-)

I don't know Ben, I can't guess ...

... I wonder which one has been telling some people (in writing by email)
that have pre-ordered RU990s from them and have got p'd off waiting for
them
to come into stock that they're not yet released in the UK and anyone else
that has them in stock is "grey importing" them so they're not a
proper UK
spec unit?

I'm also trying to work out which company it is that has been selling RF
X10
configuration files containing codes generated by the freeware/shareware
program "CodeGen" (by Dave Houston) - which, because some people
have been
profiting from his software - he retracted from the public domain several
months ago.

Phil