Re: Mains Current Montoring

You can also buy meters with flashing lights and dry contact pulses that
you can connect as a secondary meter to your existing installation,
although this will require a Part P certified electrician to install
them. I use three of these , one for each distribution panel. They only
cost around £50 ea. The dry contact pulses can be counted by a
controller like HomeVision or even can go straight into a Viom , Netiom
or xAP Netiom . Using the latter two they can be read over Ethernet and
in the xAP variant they broadcast any changes in realtime.

Kevin